Well, we’ve got some weather headed our way this weekend. The Cyclones! Iowa State is coming to town. Oh yeah, there’s also some really wild weather patterns that have done some stuff to our university’s plans for Homecoming. For the first time since 1936, Baylor has had to cancel many Homecoming festivities like the bonfire, the parade, and more. But don’t you worry! Pigskin is still a go. Also, the game. They’re playing this game, regardless of how much it’s raining. Get your ponchos ready!
The Podcast will not be impacted by weather! sorta.
- Mark’s trip has been canceled due to Hurricane Patricia (which may or may not be the cause of the rain in Waco? We’ll call it a contributing factor). Sorry, all you aspiring ODB account tweeters.
- There’s some rain headed our way, and it’s sogging up plans for Homecoming. A bummer, but the game must go on!
- Canceling the bonfire and the parade makes us sad. It makes my wife and I sad because a 1 & 3 year old girls in their little cheerleader outfits at the Homecoming parade is SUPER ADORABLE.
- This is the first Homecoming Parade since 1936 to be canceled. I’m pretty sure I said 1937 on the podcast.
- Impact of the rain on the game: Will there or won’t there be?
- Oh yeah: COMMENTARIAT PARTICIPATION ALERT (see details below)
- Previewing the game and how it might play out
- Your questions!
- Picks of the week!
That’s what we’re talking about for the most part folks! Woohoo.